3 Exciting Things to Tell You!
1. The Hubs is feeling better! It was a terrible flu. Duane still has a cough but he is feeling much better now. I swear it looked like a hospital at my house.
We didn’t dare go near the kids this week so we wouldn’t spread the germs. I’m hoping that all the scrubbing around the house will prevent me from getting sick.
2. My 50K training has started and I’m feeling great. It was so weird that 5 miles felt so sweet EVEN INSIDE!
Building up my miles slowly has really paid off!
3. I just found out that Athlinks and BibRave are teaming together for all us runners!
This is really exciting news to me, since I’ve been using Athlinks ever since my very first year of running.
I’ve pretty much have kept all my race bibs of every race I have ever run. In the beginning I would even print up all my finishing times so I could study them. #geekyrunner
As you can see I still keep my bibs. But my records of my races are all on Athlinks.
What exactly is Athlinks?
- It’s a website that keeps record of all your race results with awesome stats!
- It’s a place where you can connect with other runners
- You can compete with other runners here
- Or you can simply cheer and support each other
It’s Really Easy to Sign Up
All you need is your email, birthday and where you live. And the best part is, IT’S FREE! You can add your picture and poof you have a profile! You can search for your friends or find new running buddies to follow. Go ahead and follow me here!
It’s a GREAT Source for Seeded Corrals
Some races require you to send in your best time if you want to move closer to the front of a race corral. Thanks to Athlinks I am able to find my best times all in one place.
I have used Athlinks many times to figure out my fastest 5K, 8K or Half to get a good spot in a race corral. This really helps for the super-crowded races!
The Athlinks App!
Go ahead and set up your free account online at Athlinks.com.
And I can’t wait to add my first 50K this year!!!!
Do you keep all your bibs too?
Do you use Athlinks?